The Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) is all geared up to conduct the RRB ALP Exam in 2023, aimed at selecting qualified candidates to fill the positions of Assistant Loco Pilots and Technicians. For individuals possessing Matriculation / SSLC pass certificates and falling within the age bracket of 18 to 28 years, this opportunity holds tremendous promise. Aspiring candidates are advised to closely monitor the official RRB ALP Notification pdf, which will soon be unveiled, detailing various vacancies available for Assistant Loco Pilots and Technicians. This article will provide a comprehensive insight into the RRB ALP Recruitment 2023, covering essential aspects such as the application process, selection procedure, exam pattern, crucial dates, eligibility criteria, and more. Prospective candidates should diligently prepare themselves for this recruitment drive to increase their chances of securing a rewarding career in the esteemed Indian Railways.
|Organisation||Railway Recruitment Board (RRB)|
|Posts Name||Assistant Loco Pilots and Technicians|
|Vacancies||To be notified|
|Online Registration||To be notified|
|Selection Process||CBT I, CBT II, CBAT (Only for ALP)|
|Salary||Rs. 19,900/- per month|
RRB ALP Recruitment 2023 – Important Dates
The Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) is all set to conduct the Assistant Loco Pilots (ALP) and Technicians recruitment for the year 2023.
RRB ALP 2023 Notification: The official notification for the RRB ALP Recruitment 2023 is expected to be released in September 2023.
Starting Date of Online Application: The online application process for RRB ALP 2023 is likely to commence in September 2023. This is the date from which interested candidates can start submitting their applications.
Last Date of Online Application: Candidates must complete the online application process by the specified last date, which is expected to be in October 2023.
Last Date of Payment of Fees: Along with the completion of the application form, candidates are required to pay the application fee within the given time period. The last date for payment of fees is expected to be in October 2023.
RRB ALP Admit Card Download Date: Admit cards for the RRB ALP Exam are usually released a few weeks before the exam date. For the 2023 recruitment, candidates can expect the admit cards to be available for download in the last week of December 2023.
RRB ALP Exam Date: The RRB ALP Exam for 2023 is tentatively scheduled to take place in the first week of January 2024.
Check Also :
RRB ALP Vacancy 2023:
The Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) has been a beacon of hope for numerous job seekers across India, providing them with lucrative career opportunities in the esteemed Indian Railways. One of the most sought-after recruitment drives conducted by RRB is for the posts of Assistant Loco Pilots (ALP) and Technicians. As we eagerly anticipate the RRB ALP Recruitment 2023, aspiring candidates are curious about the potential vacancies that will be up for grabs in this year’s selection process.
RRB ALP 2018 Region-wise Vacancies:
- Ahmedabad: 1,227 Vacancies
- Ajmer: 3,086 Vacancies
- Allahabad: 7,482 Vacancies
- Bengaluru: 3,479 Vacancies
- Bhopal: 2,947 Vacancies
- Bhubaneshwar: 2,672 Vacancies
- Bilaspur: 2,398 Vacancies
- Chandigarh: 4,476 Vacancies
- Chennai: 3,821 Vacancies
- Gorakhpur: 3,445 Vacancies
- Guwahati: 1,215 Vacancies
- Jammu Srinagar: 983 Vacancies
- Kolkata: 5,527 Vacancies
- Malda: 1,856 Vacancies
- Mumbai: 5,754 Vacancies
- Muzaffarpur: 1,139 Vacancies
- Patna: 1,283 Vacancies
- Ranchi: 4,281 Vacancies
- Secunderabad: 5,817 Vacancies
- Siliguri: 875 Vacancies
- Thiruvananthapuram: 608 Vacancies
The region-wise distribution ensured a fair and equal opportunity for candidates from all these regions to participate in the selection process.
As we eagerly await the RRB ALP Notification 2023, it is expected that a significant number of vacancies will once again be announced by the Railway Recruitment Board. This will provide aspiring candidates with an exceptional chance to secure a rewarding career as Assistant Loco Pilots and Technicians in the Indian Railways. For the latest updates on the RRB ALP Recruitment 2023, candidates must keep a close eye on the official RRB website and official notifications.
Steps to Apply for RRB ALP Recruitment 2023
The Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) has been a gateway to fulfilling careers in the Indian Railways for countless aspirants. The upcoming RRB ALP & Technician Recruitment 2023 is expected to bring in a wave of opportunities for job seekers. If you are keen on applying for this prestigious recruitment, here are the steps you need to follow to complete the application process seamlessly:
Step 1: Visit the Official Website Navigate to the official website of RRB (https://www.rrbcdg.gov.in/other-rrb.php) and find the link that directs you to your respective RRB regional website.
Step 2: Check for RRB ALP & Technician 2023 Notification On the RRB regional website, search for the notification related to RRB ALP & Technician Recruitment 2023.
Step 3: Register Yourself To begin the application process, you need to register on the RRB website. Provide the required personal details, including your name, parent’s name, contact information, email ID, etc. Double-check the information for accuracy and submit the registration form.
Step 4: OTP Verification After submitting the registration form, you will receive an OTP (One-Time Password) on the provided contact number or email ID. Complete the OTP verification process to proceed further.
Step 5: Retrieve Login Credentials Upon successful verification, you will receive an email containing your login credentials. Keep this email safe as it will be essential for accessing your application form.
Step 6: Fill in the Application Form Log in using the credentials provided in the email. Access the RRB ALP application form and carefully fill in all the required details.
Step 7: Pay the Application Fee As part of the application process, you will need to pay the required application fee, as specified by the RRB.
Step 8: Upload Scanned Documents Before submitting the application, keep the scanned copies of necessary documents ready in JPEG format. These documents include:
- Candidate Photograph in color: JPEG image of size 15 to 40 KB
- SC/ST Certificate (Only for candidates seeking free travel pass): JPEG image of size 50 to 100 KB
- Scribe Photograph in color (wherever applicable): JPEG image of size 15 to 40 KB
Step 9: Review and Submit Thoroughly review all the details filled in the application form and the uploaded documents. Once you are confident that all the information provided is correct, submit the application.
Step 10: Download and Preserve After successful submission, download a copy of the filled-in RRB ALP application form. Keep a hard copy of the form and all the related documents for future reference.
You May Also Like!
- SAIL Recruitment 2023: Apply Online for Various Posts
- ASRB Recruitment 2023, Notification Out for 368 Vacancies
- India Post Payment Bank Recruitment 2023: Apply Online for 132 Posts
- SSC Stenographer 2023 Vacancies Out For 1200+ Vacancies, Apply Online
- Rajasthan Police Constable Recruitment 2023, Apply Online for 3578 Posts
RRB ALP 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
The Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) is gearing up to unleash a host of opportunities for job seekers through the RRB ALP Recruitment 2023. Aspiring candidates aiming to apply for the coveted positions of Assistant Loco Pilot (ALP) and Technician must ensure they fulfill the eligibility criteria set by the RRB.
RRB ALP Educational Qualification:
For the post of RRB Assistant Loco Pilot:
- Matriculation / SSLC, ITI from recognized institutions of NCVT/SCVT in the trades of Armature and Coil Winder / Electrician / Electronics Mechanic / Fitter / Heat Engine / Instrument Mechanic / Machinist / Mechanic Diesel / Mechanic Motor Vehicle / Millwright Maintenance Mechanic / Mechanic Radio & TV / Refrigeration and Air-conditioning Mechanic / Tractor Mechanic / Turner / Wireman. OR
- Matriculation / SSLC, Course Completed Act Apprenticeship in the mentioned trades. OR
- 3 years Diploma in Mechanical / Electrical / Electronics / Automobile Engineering. OR
- Candidates with a Degree in the Engineering disciplines mentioned above can also apply.
For the post of RRB Technician:
- Matriculation / SSLC, ITI from recognized institutions of NCVT/SCVT in the relevant trade. OR
- Matriculation / SSLC, Course Completed Act Apprenticeship in the relevant trade.
RRB ALP Age Limit: The age of the applicants for the RRB ALP and Technician posts must fall within the specified age limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 28 years
Upper Age Relaxation: Certain categories are eligible for relaxation in the upper age limit as per government regulations:
- SC/ST: 5 years
- OBC (NCL): 3 years
- Ex-Servicemen (more than 6 months of service after attestation): Up to the extent of service rendered in Defence plus 3 years
- PWD: 10 years + relaxation for the respective category
- Candidates ordinarily domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period from 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989: 5 years
- Candidates who are serving Group ‘C’ and Erstwhile Group ‘D’ Railway Staff, Casual Labour, and Substitutes in Railways who have put in a minimum of 3 years of service (continuous or in broken spells): 40 years of age (UR), 43 years of age (OBC-NCL), 45 years of age (SC/ST)
- Candidates working in Quasi-Administrative offices of the Railway organization such as Railway Canteens, Co-operative Societies, and Institutes: Up to the length of service rendered (or) 5 Years, whichever is lower
- Women candidates who are widowed, divorced, or judicially separated from husbands but not remarried: 35 years of age (UR), 38 years of age (OBC-NCL), 40 years of age (SC/ST)
- Candidates who are Course Completed Act Apprentice under the Apprenticeship Act before attaining the age of 25 years: 35 years of age (UR), 38 years of age (OBC-NCL), 40 years of age (SC/ST)
Candidates are advised to carefully go through the eligibility criteria and ensure they fulfill all the necessary requirements before proceeding with their application for RRB ALP Recruitment 2023. Meeting these criteria will open doors to a world of opportunities in the Indian Railways, and with dedication and preparation, aspiring candidates can pave the way for a successful career ahead.
RRB ALP Recruitment 2023 Selection Process:
The RRB ALP Recruitment 2023 is poised to bring forth a sea of opportunities for candidates aspiring to join the prestigious Indian Railways as Assistant Loco Pilots (ALP) and Technicians.
For RRB Assistant Loco Pilot:
1. Computer-Based Test (CBT) – Stage I: The first step in the selection process is the Computer-Based Test (CBT) – Stage I. This test aims to assess the candidate’s knowledge and skills in various subjects, such as Mathematics, General Intelligence and Reasoning, General Science, and General Awareness on current affairs. Candidates must demonstrate their proficiency to progress to the next stage.
2. Computer-Based Test (CBT) – Stage II: Candidates who qualify in Stage I will proceed to the Computer-Based Test (CBT) – Stage II. This stage is more specialized and is designed to assess the candidate’s technical knowledge in the relevant trade. The questions in this stage will be related to the specific trade the candidate has applied for, ensuring that they possess the required expertise for the role of Assistant Loco Pilot.
3. Computer-Based Aptitude Test (CBAT): For candidates applying for the Assistant Loco Pilot position, an additional stage known as the Computer-Based Aptitude Test (CBAT) will be conducted. This test assesses the candidate’s suitability for the Assistant Loco Pilot role, focusing on their cognitive abilities and decision-making skills.
4. Document Verification: Candidates who successfully clear all the stages of CBT and CBAT (if applicable) will be called for document verification. This step ensures that the candidates’ qualifications, age, category, and other details mentioned in the application are authentic and verifiable. It is a crucial stage to confirm the eligibility and authenticity of the selected candidates.
For RRB Technicians:
1. Computer-Based Test (CBT) – Stage I: Similar to the ALP selection process, the RRB Technicians selection process also begins with the Computer-Based Test (CBT) – Stage I. This test assesses the candidates’ knowledge in subjects such as Mathematics, General Intelligence and Reasoning, General Science, and General Awareness.
2. Computer-Based Test (CBT) – Stage II: Candidates who clear the Stage I CBT for Technicians will proceed to the Computer-Based Test (CBT) – Stage II. This stage evaluates the candidates’ technical proficiency and knowledge in the relevant trade they have applied for.
3. Document Verification: Upon successfully clearing both stages of CBT, candidates will be called for document verification, where their eligibility and credentials will be thoroughly verified.
Candidates must diligently prepare for each stage of the selection process to maximize their chances of success. Clearing the RRB ALP Recruitment 2023 selection process will unlock the doors to a rewarding career in the Indian Railways, and with determination and hard work, candidates can secure a promising future in this esteemed organization.
1. What is the RRB ALP Recruitment 2023 all about?
RRB ALP Recruitment 2023 is a selection process conducted by the Railway Recruitment Board to recruit candidates for the positions of Assistant Loco Pilots (ALP) and Technicians in the Indian Railways.
2. What is the age limit to apply for RRB ALP Recruitment 2023?
The minimum age to apply is 18 years, and the maximum age is 28 years for both Assistant Loco Pilot and Technician posts. However, certain categories are eligible for upper age relaxation as per government norms.